Want to start blogging through blogger? But before that you have to get summarise blogger review.
On the Internet, you will find many blogging platforms, with which you can share your thoughts across the world. Such platforms are Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Medium, Wix etc . But when it comes to start blogging career, the first choice that comes in everyone's mind is the blogger. In Blogger, you can publish your passion and make way for yourself.
It is good to say that Blogger has been at the forefront of the rest of the blogging platform since the 1990s.
But as we know there are two sides of each coin, similarly Blogger also has two sides, its pros in one aspect and its cons in the other aspect. So, without wasting time let's get started with new refreshed topic!! In this article we will discuss about blogger, blogger review, Blogger Pros and Cons, perfect guide to make a blogger website anf features of Blogger.
So let's dive in!!
What is blogger?Blogger is a free and most popular CMS (Content management system) based blogging platform that allows us to write freely on the internet. Blogger was developed in 1999 by Prya Labs. And after sometime in 2003, Google acquired Blogger's service from prya labs - Since then, it has been a Google product. Blogger has the most extensive international user base, in which it supports more than 60 languages. Google itself hosts blogs which we can easily access with its blogspot domain and it also allows to add custom domain by using DNS servers where you can easily connect your custom domain url to google servers.
In simple words, Blogger is a powerful web publishing platform through which we can easily create any type of Blogger website for free.
Features of bloggerAbove we read about blogger, now we will discuss the features of blogger. So the main features of blogger are as follows
• Easy to workIn Blogger, you will get a user friendly interface as well as CMS visuals, which makes working on Blogger very easy. Even if you don't have the knowledge of coding - you can easily write blogs in Blogger and make them accessible to the world.
• Earning OptionAnother cool feature you can find in Blogger is monetization. In the blogger dashboard, you get to see the earning tab, using which you can get your blog monetize by getting Google Adsense approval and you can earn money online. Apart from this, you can also get the blog monetized by other alternative. But one thing you should always keep in mind that your content must be of high quality in order to earn through blogger.
• SEO FriendlyAs we know that Blogger don't support any SEO optimized plugins but still you get the SEO inbuilt feature in Blogger using which you can easily rank your page on search engines - but the condition is that you should have a little knowledge of onpage SEO.
• Free Web hosting and Sub domainThe biggest advantage of creating a blog on Blogger is that you don't need to purchase any hosting because Google provides you free hosting in Blogger and in Blogger you get a free blogspot domain like (websitename.blogspot.com) Using which you can easily make your personal blog.
• Mobile ResponsiveBlogger is also a mobile responsive based CMS platform which means you can easily operate it through your smartphone and put content, photos, videos, links, etc. on your blog.
• Free SSL SecurityGoogle never compromises in the case of security, the same is the case with Blogger. Blogger is highly SSL secured platform that also provides free SSL certified security to its users, which means no third party will access your personal content and information.
• Upload themes and customisationIn the blogger you will find variety of themes, by which you can give more professional look to your blog. Apart from this, you also get the features of uploading a theme in Blogger, in which you can apply any custom themes to your blog and customize it according to your own requirements.
• Blogging with blogger is totally freeOn blogger you can start a blog without investing any money. Here, you will neither need hosting nor buying a domain. Blogger offers free hosting and free subdomains using which you can start your professional blogging career.
Limitations of bloggerNow let's discuss about some limitations of Blogger which are as follows
• In blogger you cannot create more than 100 blogs on one account.
• There is no limit to post in Blogger, but still you cannot post more than 100 posts per day.
• If you revoke the terms and policy of the blogger, then the blogger can delete your account without any notice.
• You cannot invite more than 100 team members to your blog.
• You cannot add more than 500 characters to the description of any blog.
• You cannot add more than 5,000 labels to a blog.
• In Blogger, you can see limited plugins as compared to other CMS alternatives.
• You will not find any advanced SEO tools in Blogger.
• Falcon's size should not exceed 100 kb.
Blogger Pros and cons
|Blogger Pros||Blogger Cons|
|• Free Blogging Platform.||• Limited features|
|• Easy to use||• No Advance SEO plugins.|
|• Support monetisation.||• Poor customer support.|
|• Access world wide readers.||• Not fully control by you
Perfect guide to make a blogger websiteBy following the given steps, you can easily create your blog website on Blogger.
• Create an accountYou must signup on Blogger before creating a Blogger website. Creating an account on Blogger is a very easy task, for this you should have only a Gmail account.
• Choose Blog nameAfter creating a successful account on blogger, you must name your blog. In the field of blogging, this step is considered to be the most important because it will give a new identity to your blog. Always keep in mind that the name of the blog should be kept on your working niche so that people have no difficulties in knowing the topic of your blog.
• Choose Sub-domainAfter setting the name of the blog, you will have to choose the URL of your blog. You should choose something like (blogname.blogspot.com). You will have to select it according to your own choice. You can also edit this domain later but I would not recommend doing this because editing the url again and again will affect your blog ranking.
• Select perfect themeAfter selecting sub domain, your blog will be half ready. Now you will reach to the main dashboard of Blogger. In the beginning you will have some difficulty in understanding it, but gradually you will understand everything. - Now you have to Choose perfect themes for your blogger website. You will find many variety of themes in Blogger with which you can give professional and attractive looks to your blog.
• Add layouts and pluginsAfter choosing a theme, you will need to add the layout and plugins of your Blogger theme where you can make good navigation by editing the layout, you can also show the label of the blog on the website.
So Let me explain you !!
- In the DISCLAIMER page, you have to disclose the service of your Blogger website such as for what purpose your blogger website is working and what responsibility do you take regarding the content of your website or any statement which denies anything.
- In ABOUT US page, You have to overview about your blog in which the purpose is to give information about the blog.
- In CONTACT US, You have to give your contact details so that any user can contact you about its queries.
• Publish your ContentThis is the last step to create a blogging website, in which you only have to focus on your content. Always keep the article's wordlimit above 1000. Use images and videos in the blog as well. Always keep one thing in your mind that it is easy to make Blogger account, but it takes a lot of hard work to put good content in it. In Blogger, if you want to be successful, always write on topics which are unique and most in demand.
ConclusionAbove we have discussed about the Blogger review. Through this article you have learnt about what is Blogger, what are its features, limitations and perfect guide to make Blogger website. Blogger is a free CMS based blogging platform that allows us to writ freely on the internet.
Blogger provide various features through which you can easily manage your Blogger website. Blogger is a good option if you are thinking about starting a blogging career but it also have its own pros and cons, so choose carefully according to your requirements. I hope this information will be helpful to you all.