Table of Contents
Hey folks, want to know "How to download and install Visual studio code in Windows 10" - Stay tuned because today we will discuss about Visual studio code (VS Code) Meaning, Features and How to install Visual studio code on PC.
You will get to see variety of extension ecosystems (such as Python, Java, Go, C, C++ and C#) and runtimes(such as Unity and .NET) in it. Visual studio code (VS code) is easily available for different operating system like windows, linux and macOS.
So, let's discuss in detail about visual studio code.
What is Visual studio code(VS Code)?Visual studio code is a free and dual licensed Open-Source code editor software which provides various features including debugging operations, intelligent code completion, code refactoring, highlighted Syntax and much more. Visual Studio code was initially released by Microsoft in 2015 and it is currently available for Windows, macOS and linux operating systems. It has a lot of powerful and lightweight inbuilt features, which makes it one of the best Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools.
Features of Visual studio code (VS Code)We have discussed the meaning of Visual studio code (VS Code) now we will know the features of Visual studio code.
• Syntax HighlightingIn Visual Studio Code, you get syntax highlighting feature wherein each parsed item is represented with different font and background color owing to which you can easily observed and edit syntax.
• Auto completion codeWhile coding, the codes should be closed to complete it which sometimes takes more time but this is not the case in visual studio code, in VS code you get to see the feature of autocompletion code which saves your time of manually typing frequently used codes.
• Multi Programming Language supportsAre you looking for multi-Programming language source code editor where you can easily do any language coding without any restrictions - if yes, then VS code will be good option for you because it supports the edit of multiple Programming Language including Python, java, C, C#, C++, PHP and many more.
• Advance plugins and integrationsVisual Studio Code supports Advance plugins and integrations feature with which you can boost up your front-end and back-end development workflow some of these plugins includes Live server, Indent rainbow, better comments, Bracket Pair Colorizer, etc.
• Shared EditingVisual Studio Code(VS Code) supports collaborative editing feature which allows multiple developers to work on the same file on different PCs at the same time. If you are also working with group of developers and doing coding on same files, then Visual Studio Code will be a good option for you.
• Highly SecuredSay Hello to Security with VS code!! - Visual studio code is one of the highly Secured open-source code editor which denied to access data that interacts with third party extensions or plugins.
How to download and install Microsoft Visual studio Code (VS Code) on Windows 10?It is very easy to download and install Visual studio Code on windows - You just need to follow steps which are given below;
1. First of all, you have to search "Visual Studio Code" on Google, after that you have to click on the link of its official website, where you can get to see some such interface as below;
After that, Click on "Download" button and save it on local disc (D:)
• Before installing Visual Studio Code, you have to read all license agreements. If you already read all VS Code license agreements then choose the option of "I accept the agreement" and hit the "Next>" button.
Now I know you must be feeling like a professional developer.
ConclusionAbove we have discussed the review of Visual studio code. Through this article you have learnt about the meaning of Visual studio code, its features and how to install visual studio code. Visual studio code is a free lightweight source code editor with which you can easily edit codes of any programming language, perform debugging operations, running tasks and much more. Visual studio code gives you various features like syntax highlighting, multiple programming language support, auto completion code, advance plugins, etc. And you can easily install it from its official website.
According to my opinion, Visual Studio code (VS Code) is the best open source code editor and i highly recommend it to you all. I hope this review of Visual studio code is helpful to you.