Table of Contents
Hello people, Welcome to the another most interactive tutorial on Pascal download for Windows 10.
Recently we have learnt how to download and install Free Pascal on Windows 10 and today we will learn how to download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows 10 machine but before that let's take a overview of Dev-Pascal;
What is Dev-Pascal?
Dev-Pascal is an open source and free integrated development environment (IDE) which is licensed under GNU General Public License and it is used for programming in Object Pascal and Pascal programming language. The Dev-Pascal IDE is written in Delphi programming language.
Features of Dev-Pascal
• Dev-Pascal is used as debugger and Pascal compiler for Win32.
• It is also used as setup creator.
• Dev-Pascal provides the feature of resource file editing.
• Also provides the feature of Makefile automatic creation.
• Dev-Pascal also work in project mode or source file.
Now, let's discuss how to download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows operating system.
How to download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows operating systems;
1. First of all, go to Dev-Pascal download for Windows page and simply hit the download button.
2. Now, Dev-Pascal will be downloaded automatically on your PC. Wait for a while and let the downloading finish. After the Dev-Pascal installer file is downloaded, click on Dev-Pascal exe file to open it.
3. After opening this installer file, a setup window will appear on your desktop screen showing you the license agreement. Read this agreement carefully and press i accept button to continue Dev-Pascal installation.
4. Now, select the directory where you want to install Dev-Pascal - just browse the destination location or go with system by default location then click Install button to begin installation process.
5. After hitting the install button, Dev-Pascal will start installing on your Windows PC. After installing Dev-Pascal, click close button to exit setup wizard.
6. Now, its time for Dev-Pascal first time configuration - Configure the settings by following the image below;
7. After doing the first time configuration, you will get a warning message that "Dev-Pascal will now write to the registry. You must be in adminstrator mode to do so, or an error will occur". - just click Ok.
Above we have discussed the tutorial for how to download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows 10 machine. Dev-Pascal is an open source and free integrated development environment (IDE) which is licensed under GNU General Public License and it is used for programming in Object Pascal and Pascal programming language. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily download and install Dev-Pascal on Windows operating system. I hope this information is helpful to you all.