Table of Contents
Hey Guys, Are you looking tutorials for Free Pascal Download and Installation on Windows 10 Operating Machine – If yes, then stay with this article.
Because today we will guide you step by step through which you will be able to download and install Pascal on your Windows pc but before performing this tutorial let's take a overview of Pascal.
What is Pascal?
Pascal is an open source programming language which was designed and developed in the 1970s by Niklaus Wirth who is a member of International Federation of Information Processing. Pascal programming language is developed as a successor of ALGOL programming language. Pascal programming language is an easy to use general purpose programming language.
Now, let's discuss how to download and install Pascal programming language.
How to Download and Install Free Pascal on Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to download and install free Pascal on Windows operating system;
1. First of all, go to free Pascal compiler - SOURCEFORGE site and simply hit the download button to download Pascal latest version.
2. Click Save button to download Free Pascal Installer file.
3. Go to Downloads folder then click on fpc-x.x.xi386-win32.exe file to open.
4. After doing this, you will be reach on its setup wizard. For now, select the destination path where you want to install Pascal then click Next to continue.
5. Now, set as Fully Installation then click on Next button.
6. After that, select the start menu folder where you want to place Pascal shortcut then click Next.
7. Now, select the all additional tasks then click on Next to continue.
8. Setup is now ready to install Pascal on your Windows 10 operating system - just hit the Install button to begin installation process.
9. Hurrah!!! Pascal has been successfully installed on your Windows PC.
Now to check whether it is installed successfully or not, go to the command line, then just type fpc and hit enter;
Above we have discussed the tutorial for how to download and install Free Pascal Download and Installation on Windows 10 Operating Machine. Pascal is an open source programming language which was designed and developed in the 1970s by Niklaus Wirth who is a member of International Federation of Information Processing. By following the above mentioned steps anyone can easily download and install Pascal on Windows operating system. I hope this information is helpful to you all.