Table of Contents
Hello guys do you want to know How to download and installation Go on Windows 10 - if yes then you have come to the right corner.
In this article we will guide you step by step through which you will be able download and install Go programming language on Windows 10 operating machine but before performing this tutorial let's take a overview of Go programming language.
What is Go programming language?
Go is a free and open source programming language which was designed Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson and developed by the Go authors on 10 November 2009. Go programming language is a multi paradigm programming language which also provides the feature of garbage collection.
Now, let's discuss how to download and install go on windows operating system.
How to install Go on Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to download and install Go on Windows 10;
1. First of all, go to official website of Go programming language and simply hit the Download Go button.
2. Then, in the down side there will be a Featured Downloads section - just click on Microsoft Windows button to download go lang for Windows.
3. After this, save as pop-up will appear on your desktop screen - hit the Save button to download go lang Installer file.
4. Go to Downloads folder and simply click on go-x-xx.windowsamd64.msi file to open it.
5. Now, you will automatically reach in go programming language Setup wizard - click Next to continue.
6. After this, read the license agreement carefully then check out i accept the terms in the license agreement and click on Next button to continue installation process.
7. Choose the destination location for go programming language or go with system by default location then click Next.
8. Setup is now ready to install go programming language - Just for now, click on Install button to begin installation process.
9. Wait for a while until the process of installation is completed then click on Finish to exit the go Setup wizard.
Above we have discussed the tutorial for how to download and install go on windows 10. Go is a free and open source programming language which was designed Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson and developed by the Go authors on 10 November 2009. Go programming language is a multi paradigm programming language which also provides the feature of garbage collection. By following the above mentioned steps anyone can easily download and install Go on Windows operating system.