Table of Contents
Hey guys, are you searching tutorial for Delphi download and installation on Windows 10? - if yes then stay tuned with this article.
In this article we will guide you step by step through which you will be able to download and install Delphi on Windows PC but before performing this tutorial let's take a overview of Delphi;
What is Delphi?
The authors of Delphi are Borland, CodeGear, Embarcadero and it was developed by Embarcadero Technologies. It Runs on Windows 10, Linux, macOS, Android, & iOS operating systems.
Now, let's discuss how to download and install Delphi on Windows 10.
How to download and install Delphi on Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to download and install Delphi on Windows operating system;
1. First of all, go to Delphi download for Windows page then scroll down the page and then simply fill your personal details like Name, email id, Company name, phone number etc. and hit the download button.
2. Then, click on Save button to download Delphi Installer file.
3. Go to Downloads and click on folder icon to view file in folder.
4. Now, right click on installer file that you have downloaded recently then click on Run as administrator.
5. After doing this, you will reach to its Setup wizard. Here, you have to agree the RAD studio license agreement and privacy policies then click Next.
6. After this, check out the I already have product serial number then just hit the Install button.
7. Then, It will automatically finds your license just check out use existing license then again hit Install button to begin installation process.
8. Now, you have to select the platforms that you want to install and start building applications then just click Continue.
9. And check out the same option that will be shown in below then click Install button.
10. Now, dependencies license agreement will appears on your desktop screen just read it carefully and then click on Agree all.
11. After successful operating just click on Start working to open RAD studio.
Above we have discussed the tutorial for How to download and install Delphi on Windows 10. The authors of Delphi are Borland, CodeGear, Embarcadero and it was developed by Embarcadero Technologies. It Runs on Windows 10, Linux, macOS, Android, & iOS operating systems. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily download and install Delphi on Windows operating system.