Table of Contents
Welcome to the most interactive tutorial on unMineable download and installation on Windows 10.
Hey guys, are you searching for one of the best GPU & CPU Crypto mining pool where you can start your newbie crypto mining journey? - if yes, then unMineable can be best choice for you. So, in this article we will guide you step by step through which you will be able to download and install unMineable on your Windows 10 and also able to start crypto mining through your CPU or GPU but before performing this tutorial let's take a overview of unMineable;
What is unMineable?
unMineable is a mining pool with which you will be able to mine in exchange for various coins by using your GPU or CPU.
But Before downloding this you need to disable the antivirus software on your computer otherwise it will identify it as spam or virus and you will be not able to download unMineable.
Now, let's discuss the steps to download and install unMineable on Windows operating system.
How to download and install unMineable on Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to download and install unMineable on Windows PC;
1. First of all, go to unMineable download for Windows page and hit the download (Miner files included) button.
2. After unMineable has been successfully downloaded, go to Downloads and click on the folder icon which is located next to UnMineable zip file.
3. Then, right click on unMineable zip file > Extract here.
4. After this, you will see zip file is successfully extracted and the output is unMineable.exe . This is not over yet. Now this time you have to extract unMineable.exe file. For this, right click on unMineable.exe file > Extract files..
5. Now, you have to select the destination location where you want to extract unMineable.exe files. Simply select the C: drive then click on New Folder (create a new folder and named it unMineable) then select that folder and just hit the Ok button.
6. After this, Go to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > unMineable folder and click on unMineable.exe
7. Then click on Continue to start mining with unMineable.
8. Now, select the hardware that you want to use for mining. Some people's like me don't have GPU so they can start with CPU option. Mining with CPU is slow but you can still generate profit without any extra efforts. So, just select the CPU option.
After that you have to select the destination location of xmrig.exe file. For this, click on folder icon then go to C: drive > unMineable > resources > miners > win32 and select the xmrig and click on Open.
9. After this, just click on Next to continue.
10. Now, select the coin or token you want to mine. Here, I am selecting tron because payout limit of tron is very less as compared to other coins.
11. Then, paste the wallet address of tron and click on start.
After few seconds you will see that mining of tron will start and you will get hashrate according to your processor.
Note: If you want to mine with Graphic Card (GPU), then you have to select with PhoenixMiner.exe instead of xmrig.exe
Above we have discussed the tutorial for How to download and install unMineable on Windows 10. unMineable is a mining pool with which you will be able to mine in exchange for various coins by using your GPU or CPU. By following the above mentioned steps anyone can easily download and install unMineable on Windows operating system. I hope this information is helpful to you all.