If you are also a blogger user like me and have recently got approval from Adsense or other ad network then you must have seen the message to add ads.txt file. Most of you must know how to add add txt file But still some people didn't know "how to add ads txt in blogger".
If you're also one of them who didn't know how to add ads txt in blogger then stay tuned with this article because with the help of this article we will guide you step by step through which you will able to add custom Ads.txt file on your Blogger site but before that let's take a overview of Ads.txt and why it is so important?
The term ads.txt stands for Authorised Digital Seller. It is simple and secure method used by the publisher and distributors to increase the transparency in programmatic advertising ecosystem. It is not mandatory to use ads.txt but it is highly recommended as it declares that your ads are only sold through seller which you have recognised as authorised.
Now, let's discuss how to add add.txt in Blogger.
How to add ads.txt in blogger
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to add add.txt in Blogger;
1. First of all, go to the website of the network whose ads you use on your blog. Here, we are taking the example of Adsense. So just login with your Adsense account.
2. After that, click on Account > Account information. Now, here you'll get a publisher id - just remember this Publisher id.
3. Open a new tab then go to Blogger & Sign In.
4. In the top left, Select the blog in which you want to put ads.txt
5. Go to Settings > Monetisation. In this section, just enable custom ads.txt option.
6. Now, Click on custom ads.txt to add new ads.txt.
7. In this section, Just paste the following text;
google.com, pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxx, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
but remember one thing before copy pasting that you have to replace this xxxxxxxx publisher id with your publisher id.
8. Now, Click Save button to add custom Ads.txt file.
Now let's see whether this ads.txt file has really been added or not, for that you simply go to your favorite browser and surf your website by putting /ads.txt behind the website link. For example;
If you get something like this then it means ads.txt file is successfully setup on your blogger.
Above we have discussed the tutorial for how to add ads.txt in Blogger. The term ads.txt stands for Authorised Digital Seller. It is simple and secure method used by the publisher and distributors to increase the transparency in programmatic advertising ecosystem. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily add ads.txt in Blogger. I hope this information is helpful to you all.