Hey guys, do you want to know "How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10" - if yes, then stay tuned with this article because today we will guide you step by step through which you will be able to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode but before that let's take a overview of Safe Mode on windows 10.
What is Safe Mode in Windows?
Safe mode is a special diagnostic mode in windows operating system which is used to start windows in basic state. Safe mode is mainly used to solve problems within operating systems.
Now, we will learn how to boot in safe mode windows Operating system.
How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to boot in safe mode windows 10;
1. First of all, Press Windows key + I on your keyboard to open computer settings. If this trick doesn't work, you can directly go to the Windows menu and open Settings.
2. Now, click on Update & Security option.
3. In this Update & Security section, click on Recovery then go to Advanced Startup and click on Restart now.
4. After this, your computer will restart. Now, here you will get to see Choose an option tab in which you have to choose Troubleshoot.
5. Now, in the Troubleshoot menu click on advanced options.
6. In the advanced options menu, just click on Startup settings.
7. It's almost done!! You only have to click on Restart to change windows options which also includes safe mode.
8. After the computer restarts, all you have to do is press F4 on your keyboard start your PC in Safe Mode and if you want to do safe mode with networking(Enable internet connection) then just press the F5 key.
Above we have discussed tutorial for How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10. Safe mode is a special diagnostic mode in windows operating system which is used to start windows in basic state. Safe mode is mainly used to solve problems within operating systems. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily boot in safe mode windows operating system. I hope this information is helpful to you all.