Hey folks, are you looking tutorial for how to enable godmode Windows 10 - if yes, then I'm happy to say that you have come to the right place!!
In this article you will learn what is godmode and how to enable Godmode in Windows 10 PC. So without wasting any time let's get started;
What is Godmode in Windows?
Godmode is a feature with which you will be able to access most of the commands and applets quickly from the control panel. With godmode, you will be able to access all core commands in a fast and easy way and it will also save your time. Godmode gives you feature to access more than 200 handy settings and tools.
Now, let's discuss how to enable godmode in windows operating system.
How to Enable GodMode in Windows 10
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to enable godmode in windows operating system;
1. First of all, go to main desktop window then right click on blank area > New > Folder.
2. Now, right click on Folder and rename it as following name;
3. After renaming this folder, you will observe that folder’s icon will change to a Control Panel icon. Here, just click on GodMode folder to enter.
4. Now you have successfully entered in godmode. Here you will get to see more than 200 tools and settings. Here you will be able to view and customize any system settings in godmode folder.
5. Sometimes we take a lot of effort to find any setting, so let's do some settings so that you will be able to easily find any setting in godmode.
- first let's group this in one alphabetical order list. For this, right click in blank area > Group by > Name.
- Now, let's make this in clickable icons. For that, right click on blank screen > View > Medium icons
6. If you want to delete godmode later, then simply right click on godmode's folder then hit delete button.
That's it for today!!!
Above we have discussed tutorial for how to enable godmode in windows operating system. Godmode is a feature with which you will be able to access most of the commands and applets quickly from the control panel. With godmode, you will be able to access all core commands in a fast and easy way and it will also save your time. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily enable godmode on Windows operating system. I hope this information is helpful to you all.