Table of Contents
Hey guys! Are you searching tutorial for how to add a page to blogger? If yes, then this is the right place for you. Here, we will discuss about the steps with which you will be able to add a page in blogger. In blogger, pages are not included but they are rather linked from the main timeline or includes other content like 'about us' or contact information. So, let's discuss the steps to add a page on blogger.
How to add a Page to Blogger Website
Here, we will discuss steps by step guide to add a page to blogger website. The steps are divided into two parts, at first, let's just discuss steps to create a new page in blogger;
Creating a new page in blogger
1. Go to Blogger site and Sign-in with your Google account.
2. Select the blog for which you want to create pages.
3. In the left side, there will be a Pages option just click on it.
4. Then, click on New Page or plus sign + to add a page to blogger.
6. After doing this, go to compose button to add content to your page. Blogger also empowers you to add content via HTML. For this, you just have to click on HTML otherwise you can simply add content with Compose option.
7. Then, click on Save button to save your page content in drafts. You can also check your page looking by clicking on Preview button.
8. Now, its time to publish your page content throughout the world. For this, you only have to do is, click on Publish.
Now, let's discuss how to add page gadgets.
How to add pages gadget
Here, we will discuss step to add the pages gadgets;
1. On the blogger dashboard menu, click on the layout.
2. After this, click on add a gadget.
3. Then again scroll down and click on the "Pages".
4. And at last click on the Save button which is in the right corner of dialog box.
Above we have discussed tutorial for how to add a page to blogger. In blogger, pages are not included but they are rather linked from the main timeline or includes other content like 'about us' or contact information. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily add a page to blogger. I hope this information is helpful to you all.