Table of Contents
Hey guys today we have brought you the tutorial for how to change Favicon in blogger. But before starting the tutorial let's discuss about Favicon;
What is Favicon?
Favicon is defined as the official logo of a website or a blog and it appears on the tab of browser while opening a particular page. When you create a blog in blogger, by default it gets a Favicon with .ico file extension which can be accessed by this following address;
And icon image is as following;
But later you can change Favicon of your blog in blogger in order to make it unique.
So, now let's discuss how to change Favicon in blogger.
How to Change Favicon in Blogger
Here, we will discuss step by step guide to change Favicon blogger;
1. Go to Blogger site and Sign-in with your Google account.
2. In the left corner, go to Settings menu then scroll down the page and simply click on Favicon.
3. Now, click on choose file and select the logo image file location.
4. When finished, just hit the Save button to upload Favicon Blogger.
• Square dimension with equal ratio.
• Image size upto 100KB.
• .ico, .png, .jpg, and .gif image extension format.
Above we have discussed tutorial for how to change Favicon in blogger. Favicon is defined as the official logo of a website or a blog and it appears on the tab of browser while opening a particular page. By following above mentioned steps anyone can easily change Favicon in blogger. I hope this information is helpful to you all.